Sean R. Alto
Sean Alto works with clients who have suffered life-altering harm. His practice focuses on wrongful death, serious injury, legal malpractice, and product liability cases.
- Presenter at the Columbus Bar Association and the Ohio Association for Justice Annual Convention
- Helped more than 100 clients navigate complex legal issues
- Chaired the Columbus Bar Association Common Pleas Court Committee for several years
- 2nd degree black belt in Kuk Sool Won
- Co-Chair American Association for Justice COVID-19 Business Interruption Litigation Task Force
- Appointed to the Ohio Supreme Court 2020 Civil Justice Program Fund Application Review Committee
Good, honest people get hurt by those who are careless or greedy. For me, it’s the moment when I am able to help clients achieve peace of mind after they’ve endured such a hardship—that’s why I do what I do.
Representative Verdicts and Settlements
for a brain injury and other injuries caused by a defective amusement ride.
for a young girl injured at a daycare facility.
for the family of an elderly resident whose emergency pendant was misprogrammed.
for the family of a man who was killed when his car struck an incorrectly installed cable barrier.
for food poisoning.
for personal injuries resulting from a motor vehicle accident.
for our client and against The Ohio State University that included an order preventing the University from our and her service dog from a sorority house.
obtained a trial victory in a breach of contract case involving defective work.
*The outcome of any client’s case will depend on the particular legal and factual circumstances of the case.