Above all, our satisfaction comes from helping our clients and holding the wrongdoers accountable.
Still, it’s an honor to be recognized by our peers, and an even higher honor to be recognized by the courts.
By Our Peers
Here are a few of the ways our lawyers have been recognized for their excellence:
- Listed in “Best Lawyers In America”
- Selection as “Ohio Super Lawyers,” a distinction limited to the top 5% of lawyers in Ohio
- Membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Listed in The National Trial Lawyers “Top 100 Trial Lawyers”
- Listed in Columbus CEO’s “Top Lawyers”
By the Courts
Judge Eric Brown, a former Chief Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court, wrote this about Cooper & Elliott in a decision after our team tried a challenging case in front of him:
The case involved unusual and complex legal and factual issues. . . . The case required [Cooper & Elliott] to make strategic decisions regarding these unique challenges, and extensive litigation skills and experience were needed to make those strategic decisions.
The Judge praised our team’s abilities in the courtroom, noting that success for our clients “took great skill.”
He wrote that “the punitive damages obtained by plaintiffs’ counsel were an extremely successful result,” and that Cooper & Elliott has “extensive experience in trying difficult and challenging cases and in obtaining substantial verdicts for their clients.”