Taking those first steps toward getting the justice you deserve is daunting, and you might need other resources to help you deal with what you’re experiencing. That’s why we’ve compiled this comprehensive list of helpful links.
- OhioHealth: OhioHealth offers grief support through a broad array of programs
- (614) 566.5377
Central Ohio Support Groups – Loss of a Child
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Seasons for Healing: A support group open to all parents who have experienced the death of a child.
- 655 East Livingston Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43205
- (614) 722-5250
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Pastoral Care – Healing Treasures: A six-week family centered program to help brothers and sisters who have experienced the death of a sibling.
- (614) 722-5250
- Ohio Health Infant Loss Support Group
- (614) 566-4509
- Compassionate Friends: A local support group to help families with their grief after the death of a child at any age.
- (614) 882-8986
Basic Information About Ohio Law
- “The Law and You,” a helpful overview of Ohio law prepared by the Ohio State Bar Association. Part V addresses negligence, the basis for wrongful death and traumatic injury cases.
Help Finding a Lawyer
- Avvo has ratings, reviews, and disciplinary records for lawyers in every state. Get free legal advice, find the right lawyer, and make informed legal decisions.
- “An Introduction to Medical Malpractice in the United States” provides information about the history of medical malpractice and the elements of a malpractice claim.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission – The EEOC’s website provides useful information about federal laws prohibiting discrimination and how to file a discrimination charge.
- Ohio Civil Rights Commission – A step-by-step guide to filing a discrimination charge under Ohio law.
If you have a specific questions about a legal issue you may have, contact us – we’re here for you.