I’ve witnessed the harm and suffering that happens to people who don’t know about their legal rights or don’t have the resources to protect themselves when they are wronged or taken advantage of. I became a lawyer to help and protect those people.
Bart Keyes is active in all the firm’s practice areas and takes a lead role in significant civil litigation matters. Bart represents individuals, families, and small business clients in matters where they have suffered injustices and life-altering harm. His clients include:
- People who have been physically injured from negligence or medical malpractice;
- Families of loved ones who have been killed from negligence or medical malpractice;
- Individuals whose employers have illegally discriminated or retaliated against them;
- People who have been wrongfully convicted or victimized by police or other government actors; and
- Business owners and investors whose livelihood has been harmed by other individuals or companies, or even their own partners.
Bart has tried cases to jury verdicts in various counties in Ohio, including a verdict that was one of the top 4 highest jury verdicts in Franklin County that year, as reported in Columbus Business First. He has also successfully represented clients in appeals and arbitrations.
Bart lives in Columbus with his wife Kate and their three children Ben, Sam, and Eliza. In his spare time, he enjoys golf, theater, and obstacle course runs.
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
The outcome of any client’s case will depend on the particular legal and factual circumstances of the case.